We’ve been sent info on a new scheme that might save you money on your bills - looks like a good one, so check it out. We get sent lots of energy info, but I only post the ones that look good. The blurb is below and I’ve loaded a couple of info sheets HouseholderFAQs and Scots Together Briefing.
Scots Together – saving on energy, together
Rising energy bills mean it’s more important than ever to check your energy tariffs regularly and switch to get a better deal.
Scots Together, part of UK Together, wants to make it easy for people living in Scotland to get a better deal on energy prices by joining together and combining your buying power. The more people that join, the better the deal for everyone.
From 18 February to 17 March 2013, you can check if the group deal will save you money, here’s how:
- Grab a recent energy bill.
- Go online to scotstogether.com
- Enter your details and have a look at the deal we’ve organised by getting lots of people like you together to bulk buy electricity and gas. The more people that sign up, the better the deal becomes. If there’s a different deal that’s better for you or you’re already on the best possible price then we’ll be sure to let you know. We’ll also offer an option for energy from a more sustainable source.
- Decide whether to switch or not. There is no obligation. If you would like to switch you’ll need to accept the offer by 17 March 2013.
- Pass it on – don’t forget to tell your family and friends! The more people that sign up, the better the deal for everyone.
If you’d like talk to an advisor first or you don’t have easy internet access, you can call the Scots Together freephone advice line on 0800 408 0155.
Scots Together is open to everyone, it’s impartial and there’s no obligation to switch, so you’ve absolutely nothing to lose by going to scotstogether.com and checking.
Get Together. Save Money. Pass It On.