- Free to use – you simply share your travel costs
- Find drivers and passengers anywhere instantly
- Help reduce congestion & CO2
- Helps to provide a rural transport lifeline
- Average user saves over £700 per year!
- Stay anonymous if you want, just take a look
You can also use these services to arrange sharing your taxi, bike or walking journey.
For the rest of Scotland:
Door-to-door integrated travel planning:
Excellent free journey planning service for all modes of travel. Car, train, bus, coach, metro, bike and yer feet. Travel times and itinerary. Even calculates your carbon output for each mode of transport.
International travel without flying from The Man at Seat Sixty-One:
Why fly, when the Man gives you such mouth-wateringly interesting alternatives . . . ?
A multi-award winning website.